Recovering Damages for a Car Crash Injury
According to the Ohio Department of Public Safety, a person is injured in an automobile accident every 5.2 minutes. Even if you are not in the driver’s seat, you can suffer serious injuries due to the negligence of someone else. Finding an experienced auto accident attorney could mean the difference between a smooth and uncomplicated recovery and one that requires more of your time and energy than you have to give.
Regaining control of your life after an automobile accident can be overwhelming. In addition to the time and demands of physical and phycological distress and recovery, accident victims may have trouble finding an experienced automobile accident attorney that can help them navigate the legal system so that they receive all the benefits and care to which they are entitled. You will be under enough stress. Your lawyer should be there to help you alleviate your suffering by fighting for your rights so that you can concentrate on a healthy recovery.
The attorneys at Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. have experience in representing victims of automobile accidents and taking assertive action to get you the settlement you deserve for your suffering.
Our Cincinnati automobile accident lawyers can help you:
- Make sure you receive proper compensation from your insurance company, and help you receive compensation from the other party’s insurance as well.
- Understand your options for pursuing compensation and what you might be able to expect from your claim
- Keep track of all of your bills and expenses you may have encountered from the car accident – including property damage, lost wages, hospital bills, medical expenses, replacement vehicles – and negotiate a just car injury settlement to cover these expenses and any emotional stress.
- Actively take care of all necessary paperwork and court procedures to file petitions according to deadlines and statute of limitations.
- Find out the best options for compensation concerning the disruption you may experience to your job or education
- Assertively navigate the automobile accident litigation process quickly and with your best interests in mind so you can focus on healing
After an automobile accident, you need to find legal representation quickly so that you can take action against the party that may have caused your injuries, and get help for every step of the recovery process without losing any chances for a fair settlement. Our auto accident law firm in Cincinnati only takes your automobile accident injury case if we believe we can help you get a fair settlement. We want to hear your story and help you receive the compensation you deserve. If you enlist the help of our law firm after an automobile accident, our lawyers work closely with you throughout the entire process of filing a case and receiving compensation. You can expect fair fees and personal treatment for your case’s specific needs.
Here are just a few of the numerous types of auto accidents our Cincinnati law office can help you with:
- Head-on collisions
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Child injury accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Passenger injury accidents
- Multi vehicle accidents
- Hit-and-run incidents
- Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Highway and interstate accidents
If you have been in an automobile accident, or suffered from the wrongful death of a loved one in an automobile accident and need capable legal representation, please call Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. to speak to an experienced auto accident attorney in Cincinnati or to schedule a free initial consultation.
You can reach us at our toll free number 513.721.6500, or fill out our quick contact web form.
AV Rated • Free Initial Consultations
Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
The law firm of Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. represents families and individuals in Greater Cincinnati and from throughout southwest Ohio and the Tri-State region with all personal injury claims and motor vehicle accidents along I-70, I-71, and I-75. Communities that we serve include Cincinnati, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Hamilton, Norwood, Colerain, Milford, Middletown, and Batavia.
Clermont County–Hamilton County–Butler County–Warren County