Using a Professional’s Help to File a Claim
If you have suffered an illness or injury in your workplace, you have more than enough to do without having to worry about the details involved in filing your claim. The workers compensation attorneys practicing at Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co., who serve the greater Cincinnati area, are capable of assuming the sometimes-imposing task of filing a workers compensation claim.
Filing a Claim
While you focus on your recovery, your workers compensation attorney will be busy protecting your legal rights and seeking the financial compensation you deserve under the Ohio work injury law. More specifically, your workers compensation attorney will:
- Analyze the details of your claim and plan an appropriate strategy
- Fill out the stack of paperwork both accurately and according to required deadlines
- Coordinate the exploration of your case from both a legal and technical standpoint, which may include speaking with potential witnesses
- Remain the calm voice of reason in a sometimes emotional situation
- Recognize the alternative options available and make appropriate suggestions
- Use professional rapport to successfully work with the attorneys representing the defendant(s), judges and other court personnel
- Well-versed in the inner workings of insurance companies and won’t get intimidated by the industry jargon or red tape
- Aggressively seek the best possible award allowable under the law for your claim
It is important to keep in mind that most attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means you are not required to pay their legal fees unless you collect on your claim. So, there is no financial reason not to retain an attorney if you are considering filing a claim for your workers compensation injury. Allow them to put their law school education and years of professional experience to work on your behalf while you focus on recovering and taking care of your family.
The Cincinnati workers compensation attorneys at Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. are dedicated to helping you recover both physically, emotionally, and financially from any illness or injury you have suffered at your workplace.