Applying for Social Security Disability benefits is a frustrating task that often ends in a denial of your claim. If your initial Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim has been denied, or if you’re preparing to file a Social Security Disability claim, contact an attorney with Social Security law experience.
At Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co., our knowledgeable Social Security Disability and SSI lawyers can guide you through the complexities of Cincinnati Social Security laws to assist in filing your appeal and receiving appropriate disability benefits. Our disability attorneys are familiar with the local Social Security Administration officials, the office of hearings and appeals and with members of the U.S. District Court who have authority over Social Security Disability matters.
Our Social Security Disability and SSI attorneys assist clients at every stage of the disability claim process, including:
- Developing initial filings
- Preparing an impairment list and medical documentation
- Submitting requests for reconsideration and/or hearings before the appointed administrative law judge
- Managing all Social Security Disability appeals work
Read more about Social Security and disability on our website:
- Understanding Disability Laws
- How is Social Security Insurance Different from Social Security?
- What Kinds of Benefits Should You Expect?
- How Do I Apply for Disability Benefits?
- Benefits for Children with Disabilities
- Understanding the Disability Appeals process
- How Does Workers Comp Affect Social Security Disability
- Do I Need a Lawyer for Social Security Disability?
If you’re suffering from depression, fibromyalgia, chronic back pain or other debilitating injuries that are shutting you off from gainful employment and you need to file a Social Security Disability or SSI benefits claim, the disability attorneys of Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. in Cincinnati will work with you to determine the best approach for pursuing your disability claim.
Call our office at 513.721.6500 or contact us online, and we will respond to you promptly.
AV® Rated • Free Initial Consultations
Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
The law firm of Clements, Taylor, Butkovich & Cohen, L.P.A., Co. represents families and individuals in greater Cincinnati and throughout southwest Ohio and the tristate region with concerns in workers compensation, Social Security Disability, malpractice and personal injury. The communities that we serve include Cincinnati, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Hamilton, Norwood, Colerain, Milford, Middletown and Batavia.
Clermont County — Hamilton County — Butler County — Warren County